Male infertility [medical causes include]
Male infertility [medical causes include]:
- Varicose veins (swollen veins in the scrotum)
- Hormone deficiency
- Sperm duct blockage
Male infertility may be accompanied by symptoms such as erection problems, decreased libido, genital pain and lumps, abnormal semen color, and more. Abnormal semen colors can also indicate different diseases or conditions. Normal semen color is clear, gray or white.
Diagnosis of male infertility
- Yellow semen: STDs, prostate infections, jaundice, etc.
- Red semen: STDs, prostate infection or cancer, trauma, etc.
- Abnormal ejaculation function: the main reason is that there is a problem with ejaculation function, which makes it difficult to discharge semen. There are many reasons and different treatment methods. The common cause is erectile dysfunction. It flows into the bladder and is difficult to excrete from the body;
- Anoejaculation, when you can get an erection but cannot ejaculate, etc.
- Azoospermia: There are no sperm in the semen. It is mainly divided into two categories. One is obstructive azoospermia. Normal production of sperm.
- Immune abnormalities: The immune system in this type of patients will attack the sperm, resulting in impaired sperm function and difficulty in conceiving.
- Abnormal sperm: The number of sperm in the semen of some patients is lower than normal, and the pregnancy rate will drop significantly; or the sperm motility is low, and the rate of deformity is high, which will reduce the chance of pregnancy.